Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08' G6 BASE 2.4L Gray and I have a fair amount of money to spend. Since its a 2.4L I dont know many things that I can do to the performance so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Equally, I really want to change the appearance of the car and I am taking any and all ideas, so let me hear ur suggestions.

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is the ride

·
Registered
11 Posts
definatly painted calipers. red would look sick. some window tinting would also be cool. then maybe some rims if you want, but the stock ones still look cool. and maybe recessed upper grilles. and well thats all i could think of now, hope it helps!

-Ry

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
definatly painted calipers. red would look sick. some window tinting would also be cool. then maybe some rims if you want, but the stock ones still look cool. and maybe recessed upper grilles. and well thats all i could think of now, hope it helps!

-Ry
Agree!
IMO, spend the money on appearance maybe even drop it about 1.5". If you do drop it get the 18" rims but keep the same tire hight.

Nice looking G6 BTW, even stock!

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agree!
IMO, spend the money on appearance maybe even drop it about 1.5". If you do drop it get the 18" rims but keep the same tire hight.

Nice looking G6 BTW, even stock!
i agree with spending the money on appearance, if your car looks sick who cares whats under the hood :p

its just like those people that make a Pontiac Fiero look like a ferrari :D

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i was thinking new brake rotors by Cquence and Wheels, and then painted calipers. Do you think Yellow or Red would look better?

·
Need for Speed
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, perhaps a light red. a dark red would look a bit awkward

1 - 9 of 9 Posts