Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a stock black 07 GT coupe and i have yet to do any mods to it. what are some mods i could do to it to better performance and just looks? also, what color calipers do you think would look the best? Ive been thinking either yellow, red, or blue.

well, heres the starting point! suggestions greatly appreciated ! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
def get some chrome recessed grilles nd HIDs lol. and if ur feeling lucky enough get rid of that ugly front license plate nd holder lol. wow it must suck to live in a state that requires front license plates :rolleyes: takes sooo much away from the look of the front end :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
You def need to black it out..tint..tails

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Calipers?
Red on black is hot....yellow would pop...Black would just make the calipers disappear.

Get the G2 kit.....easy cheesy and looks awesome. Ive painted many calipers. Its not hard to do.

but your first mod should be Tint.....then I would look at an intake and if you can swing it financially get a quality exhaust with a dual out GTP back valance.

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
go with the g2 Caliper paint. I did mine and its easy. Some window tint and tint the tail lights with vht nightshade. As far as performance there is crab intakes with are nice and also gtr exhaust systems. I have those too and love them both. Hope this helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone.

and im going with yellow calipers as soon as i can buy some paint. and im looking into the hammerhead spoiler because i think its the only spoiler that looks good on g6s. also for the HID, what kind do i get? i don't really know much about them.. so if anyone could help that'd be great, thanks!

-Ry

·
Registered
156 Posts
an apperance mod i did to my g6 was some led strips behind the 2 lower grilles... since i took out the stock grills and made my own (you can see that in my pic on the left) i put a strip of red leds hidden above the bottom 2 grills that way at when its dark it gives the illusion the grill is glowing red. or you could do it with yellow leds since youre painting your calipers yellow. here is a pic of it, its a pos camera so not the best photo.
The best part about it is that it doesnt break the bank lol after getting the strips and the switch i think i spent like 25 30 bucks

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts