CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone live near Nashville?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pooners you know our city springfield won that right!!!??? Cause we did they had like homer up at city hall lol

·
I wanna go fast!
22 Posts
Man, we didnt win that competition. We were just in the running. However, having the movie premier a day early in our town was a nice consolation prize. LOL

·
Banned
258 Posts
HOLY CRAP, I just saw this thread. I live in Dyersburg TN, and would love to meet up with any surrounding G6ers. Beats the hell outta sitting at home bored to death. I mean honestly....what the hell is in Dyersburg...lamo (and sighing at the same time)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes, I'm in NashVegas! I don't have a G6 yet, though--still shopping.
Nice! Yeah from Clarksville. To get to you usually takes me like 45 minutes up I24..been all over that place many times!! lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Been up your way a few times, Coupe. I know it's not too far.

cwarfield, it's a convertible I'm shopping for. Any tips and tricks to pass along? I'd like to see your car sometime.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Still lurking here. I've got the painful/practical idea I should pay off the mortgage before adding to the fleet, so maybe no G6 this summer.

Would still be happy to see somebody else's if anybody wants to meet up this year, though.

·
Average Customizer
4 Posts
Tennessee Owners Still Out There

Hey I just found this thread and most are older posts. I just wondered if any TN owners still out there? I see alot of the G6's on the road maybe just not on this site.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts