Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet will be at 1100 Aquarena Springs Dr, San Marcos on April 30th at around noon-ish. We'll meet up at bobcat stadium since it is massive and should be empty on a saturday.

And of course, whataburger will be after.

Here's some directions to get to bobcat stadium from select locations http://www.maps.txstate.edu/driving_maps/popular/bobcat.html

Who's up for it?
Im going.....anyone else?? :beer:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm down, 4 and a half hour drive for me & I got a cousin that goes to TXSTATE

·
Registered
113 Posts
how far from michigan lol

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
:eek: lol how about a michigan meet

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you did I would prolly give you a big hug. The kind Sal would be mad over.....
lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Count me in!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'lllllll be theeeeeerrreeeee.....

- Michael Jackson

·
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP!!

Everyone still going????

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think we need some stuff do to, because just driving 4-5 hours to sit in a parking lot for an hour or so won't really be "Worth it" lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anyone doing this besides you Lampoon?!

·
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are two students up there thats have G6es but its finals for them.

I think Im gonna cancel......maybe next month???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well I was gonna trade the G6 in for a Lancer Ralliart early this month, had the deal lined up but I was told I might not have a job after aug (Sucks balls). So I'm keeping her till I run her to the ground.

When ya get this meet organized for reals, let us know! Also like one of the other member said, Texas is huge so it would be great if we had some activities planned to make the drive worth it. If I drive the speed limit it takes me almost 3 hours to get to the Alamo area from the Ft Hood area.

I know of a euro car group up here that meets up every week and when they do some of the guys have the equipment to reprogram their computers (VAG-COM) so they do on the super cheap. It would be great if we had something like this. Any one own a Tech2 or HPTuner/EFI Live (for the supported models)?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts