Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this site is going pretty well given the age of this car, thus far. I'm not postwhoring, but I definately want to liven the action in this club up. We have 200 some odd members, get posting, guys!​

The G6 has been out for about a year or so now, and some of you on this board have had yours for most of that time frame. Even if you've just recently got your G6/G6GT, you're included.

What are the amenities on this car that you absolutely love, even if it's so small, most would overlook it.

On the downside, what are some things you don't like about the G6; in terms of quality, materials, or, overall problems you have encountered in general.

Do you regret buying a G6 or are you looking forward to the future with it.

Finally, if you could get GM to change one or two things on the G6, what would it be?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking forward to the Panoramic roof, but I will not lie: I am scared of this rattle people are talking about. Chrome Tech wheels are nicelooking, but for some reason I don't know if they are as good of quality as, say, real chrome would be.

The remote start is going to be AWESOME for the snowy months, and I've always wanted a car with steering post controls.

I've been told that the four prong wheel is being replaced in the 06 models by a three prong one, and its standard on the coupe and GTP. And by dynamic leather do you mean more perks, like having GTP embroidered on it?

I will say that I am bothere dby the fact that the GT doesnt have anymore horsepower than the Sedan, and a little disappointed in the one chrome exhaust pipe, but other than that, I love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.