Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
1st post spam for scrubs?....wth...thats a 1st for me.
fairly poor and inaccurate joke as well if u ask me. im already on step 3 with my gf of 11 months lol

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
LOL! okay cuz i saw he had 1 post and this was it...i was going to say...I BETTER SHAPE UP!!!!!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
banned for a bad joke...imagine if you left the toilet seat up at his house....lol jk
(Since this is the JOKE section)
I leave the seat up at my house. Its not my responsiblity to make sure she looks before she sits!:eek:
At my house, if you have the problem then you find an answer!:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
(Since this is the JOKE section)
I leave the seat up at my house. Its not my responsiblity to make sure she looks before she sits!:eek:
At my house, if you have the problem then you find an answer!:D
My house too Geewhiz, I ask guests to kindly put the toilet seat back up when they're finished.. Hah

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
We ban for miss-spelled words too!:eek::D
lol youd better get out "dat" ban hammarrr

and i agree, my girlfriend gets mad when i leave it up but hey, she always leaves it down and i gotta raise it...

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
LOL!!!
3:00am a few weeks ago, "G dammit Mike, you left the seat up again!!" my reply, "sound more like you forgot to put it down!":D

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
in my appartment it sounds like..."seriously? there is pee on the seat...hunh? the seat was up... No mike it wasnt...GO WIPE IT OFF!" so now im half awake wiping Someones pee of the seat, Ill never admit i may have been to lazy! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts