Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like crome inserts for the honeycombs on the front of the G6. Anyone know where I can get these? When I say honeycombs, it's the inserts on the front of the car. I've looked on-line and haven't found any yet. I figured billet would have something. And what about the pretty G6 door seal plates? Mine are just black, I would like them to have some shine as well!! :p

·
Registered
532 Posts
We painted the ones on the 99 Grand am... no complaints and they came out really nice. Not a dipped chrome quality....but then again it wasn't worth spending any money for them for us.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!! I noticed on the post below your's that someone had seen a picture of a coupe with the crome inserts. I've seen the G6 door sills on one of the G6's as well. I can't remember if it was GTP sedan or coupe, anyway, these are the things I would like to have on my GT sedan, but I guess as of right now that is not within reach. Looks like I should have waited for the GTP's!! :rolleyes: Oh, and I don't see my husband taking mine out and painting them himself, they would never go back in right!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts