Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
black 2008 g6 sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since i was boried today i started searching dealers and found one that has a high number and is a white g6. how about us searching and seeing who can find the last g6. one i found is in fresno ca 1g2zg57b994189894. im just courious who will get the, or got the last american pontiac made.

·
Registered
292 Posts
wasn't their an article saying that it was already sold to a fleet?

·
black 2008 g6 sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i read, mabe a fleet? nobody knows does anyone know where it was headed? ok was the last 100 headed to the fleet?how bout the workers? do they have pictures they like to share? mabe the company that bought it will come forward? rent the last pontiac made!!! that would make a good comercial line

·
Registered
19 Posts
The last 300 G6's that were made 2 or 3 weeks ago didn't even run because they were so short on parts. Yes, they were sold to fleet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
How can you find out if yours was one of the last ones made or the last one? I just bought one and thought it would be fun to check it out. Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
ok since i was boried today i started searching dealers and found one that has a high number and is a white g6. how about us searching and seeing who can find the last g6. one i found is in fresno ca 1g2zg57b994189894. im just courious who will get the, or got the last american pontiac made.
Mine is 1G2ZA5E06A4104114

·
Registered
114 Posts
Check your spelling

·
Registered
168 Posts
How do you find your built date? I do know from Carfax that mine is a one owner Rental company fleet vehicle from Florida. What does the vin tell you? Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Mine is Oct. 09 the best I can tell because the writing is wore off, but I know for my warranty the dealer said the in service date was Oct. 09 so I believe that's correct. I wonder how many were built between then and the last 100. I love Pontiac and wish they still made them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts