509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,Bro. :)

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coupe_GTP_ said:
So does it handle allot better now that it is lowered. Is there any other differences driving it being lowered more?
It does handle better and it corners flatter. There is a little more road feel, but the ride is not harsh. The springs have a good ride quality. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats good info to know, I would love to lower my g6 but the only problem is the fact that i already bottom out/drag getting off of my hill to go any place. Which sucks so i don't know.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments. The car is lowered 1.75" all around. If anyone is concerned about bottoming out, I would suggest the H&R springs(1.5" F / 1.3" R). :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good..are you thinking at all about putting a spoiler on?

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pontg6 said:
Looks good..are you thinking at all about putting a spoiler on?
Thanks. I'm not going to do a spoiler, unless one becomes available that gets my attention. ;)

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A more recent pic.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks good I still thinking about a 1.2" drop but right now I am just putting my money into the razzi spoiler I like that alot. I want the dr. speed Stage 3 - Cold Air Intake also. I want alot but I need none heh so we will see what will happen. The spoiler I know will happen but my mom didn't want me to install the intake and she employes the mechanic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts