Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 G6 3.5 v6 that is an ex rental vehicle. Has a very stiff suspension, at least to my butt and a lot of issues. Car is aging, can't afford to get rid of it, just trying to keep it alive. Runs great when it runs, want to get that old giddyup back.>:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2: Issues are as follows: Eats front wheel bearings. I'm getting about 30 to 40 thousand miles a set.
Has a bad misfire and seems to not shift right anymore when in Drive. Drop to 3rd and it helps, but miss and skip is bad, hardly wants to pull from 70 to 80 anymore. I can't keep up with the wifes 4 banger GMC for God sake! Suspect shift servo/traction control system is totally messed up. Warning lights on for trac control all the time, engine light on, dash is like a disco ball when I want to pass someone. Has just under 139,000 on it. Where do I start?
Tires: Bought Fusions for it. Love the traction, hate the bun killing ride. Drivers seat is giving up the ghost in the butt cushion too. Fusions are now shot. Going to Cooper 3's next. Any and all info I will dilligently consider. Like I said, I'm stuck with it. Need to get it back to balls out power like it was new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts