Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i have been registered on this site for awhile, but i haven't posted much, because i haven't had the money to do anything to my G6, but now i do thanks to having a better job. I just just started ordering a few things like HID Kit some led lighting and this up coming weekend ill be doing a light Tint. Right now all its got is 2 12" Inch Subs with a 4000 Watt Amp. I also wanted to take a second and add a few things i don't have much experience with modding nor will i ever pretend to have a lot of experience i'm here to show and hopefully you guys will give me some good advice and help if i have any questions. This is actually the second G6 i have owned in less then 2 years crazy right?! That's because i decided to street race with the first one after only having it a week and this was the result:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I walked away, but that kinda stopped me from racing ever again. Now i have my current G6 has less features then my first one but its still a great car:

2007 Pontiac G6 Base I4 Engine

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Welcome! Did your old G6 spend some time at the bottom of a lake or river? That stinks! At least you walked away from it!

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Very lucky indeed....looks like you could've been killed in that one. Less racing, more modding! You are on the way my friend...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts