Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wanting to remove my GM badge's from the front doors of my car and replace them with the original Indian Chief Pontiac logo. Does anyone know where I can find a quality seller? I suppose even a vinyl decal could do the trick. Thanks!

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
I bought 2 from GrafxWerks.com you can get them in 3 or 5 inch outline or silhouette.I put them on my rear passenger windows on my convertible.They are metallic silver, outline, they look pretty good (I think),They also sell caliper decals,badge overlays etc

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh wow thanks, i looked a little on grafxwerks site for it but I couldn't find it! lol guess i didnt look hard enough. I would still rather an actual badge, then vinyl. Thanks though, thats gets me started

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice! thats nearly exactly what I want. whered you get that? I was thinking of taking that picture I found, and outline it in photoshop, make a solid colored decal, and see if I can get someone to cut it out for me.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
I had it custom made in vinyl and had it for years.
Just about any vinyl place can make them for you.

Only recently did I have it CNC'd and cut out of aluminum.
I then put 3M adhesive tape to the back of it and put them on the car.

There are more pix in my ole blue thread under the members rides folder.

unfortunatly, If you want them your gonna have to have them made.

here is an old snap of the vinyl one:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh the aluminum badge is badass! Well i'll have to get to work and make a nice custom badge decal in photoshop. Then i have to search for someone with some good routing skills! thanks for the help lampoon

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
I must say Lampoons chief badges are looking better than any sticker I may have to see if my son in law can get some machined for me .Mean while if you you go to the GTO section at Grafxwerk you will see the chief decals they sell.They look ok on my rear windows though.Still i like Lampoons badges better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts