Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 2 My Fellow G6'ers I have been away for a while dealing with financial and court situations. As you all may know i was on a suspension for 30days of license. Once i got it back i received a ticket again (smh) on my way to OC doing about 115mph. (Took the cop a little bit to catch up to me lmao.) I beat that ticket by the last hair on my ass and now have to Roll Real Slow 4 the Most Part. I have been working vigorously on my car. So far I've at 8000k HIDS, 15% Tint On Sides & 35% in the back. An Official Resonator Delete With A FloJo Super 40 ( Better than a Magnaflow no rice in the pan at all.) I Also Changed My Dome Light To A RED LED. Can U Say BADAZZ. I snagged 2 12" Kicker CVR's Bridged In a Ported Box for Drum Roll Please................$200 Bucks HHHHHOOOOORAAAAHHH. Also I purchased a Diesel 1400 watt amp for $100 Bucks. I ordered my amp kit and am now waiting on my Power Acoustik PTID-8310NRB HUGE 8.3" SCREENed Stero So I Can Wire this Bad Boy Up. I am defintley the under dog on here due to the color of my car and because i am only running in the Base Edition 4 cyl 4 Dr Sedan. Please Help & Continue to support me. New Pics Coming Tomorrow with the New Additions I Even Up Loaded A Picture of My Exhaust Work At the Bottom. Enjoy.:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
lol

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand bruh i definentley calmed my driving down alot. I've grown up around cars all my life.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
my god am i biting my tongue

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Chery bomb is a good resonator flow through replacement but as a muffler it sucks and your car will sound like a lawn mower.

- Im just saying....;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts