Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my ride for over 5 years and never did anything with it, went to go trade it in for a new car but found out my car is waaaay better than whats on the road... so here i am infusing new life into her:

today i started my MODs by getting her some new tires and getting the stereo updated:
Original:
http://awesomeduh.com/g6/StereoBefore.jpg[IMG]
After:
[IMG]http://awesomeduh.com/g6/StereoAfter.jpg
deets to follow and more (hopefully) to come

with the updated radio i got a back up camera, new speakers (no sub yet) & bluetooth even though i didnt think it was that much i put in the wallet says otherwise lol.

looking forward to adding more and posting

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
How does the metra not get in the way of your leg?!?

I'm not a big guy, but there's no way I could comfortably drive with that thing there.

What were you going to trade your car in for?

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ Redbulladdict
its nice, wish the Bluetooth music streaming was a little more fluid I still have to select to play a song on my phone so itll play on the radio (android phone) and I lost my original XM so that was a little bummer but I just need an adapter.

@ Dmanj
I got short legs doesn't even touch me, but I actually don't like it there only because its hard to touch the buttons but to fabricate something today was too expensive so I got a buddy that's looking to see if we can take apart the metra kit and place It in a smaller module that'll fit on top of the dash or top of the ceiling

I was looking at a bunch of cars: fusion, fiesta, dart, equinox, civic, pruis, optima but there a bit pricey and drove cruddy.

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's F'n awesome! I think I found my weekend project!
thanks for the help

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is what I put in today:

Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS
Metra Kit (993303)
Steering wheel adapter
Farenheit backup camera
Pioneer TSG1643R & TSG974M

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got my new exhaust in! went from a single pipe to dual and a magnaflow muffler

before:

After:

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shout out to redbullADDICT! got myself some Eagle Eyes, the guy online was down the street from me so I went paid cash and got my lamps pretty cheap (I think lol):
Before:

After:

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just got em today so far there awesome, im drinking all the milk so I can go to the market lol

they don't fit 100% but im guessing that's because some person side swiped my bumber and ripped off the plate and jacked it up a bit.

next up, Cold Air Intake then bumber fix and paint (hopefully)

again thanks for the info!

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didn't think about that, I think its just my jacked up bumber hopefully within a few months ill have the funds to paint her and check it out then.

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks jR2032! i wish lol, just a bad photoshop job.

yea was taking a look at AIT kits at first just for sh*ts and giggles but im going to remove the bumber and get a new paint job anyways so hopefully by fall i can get the entire body kit (hopefully)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts