Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, my Canuck Motorsports lowering springs arrived today. Installation is tomorrow or Friday! Lowering is 1.75" front / 1.75" rear. This should take care of the wheel gap.:)

Attachments

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slickdesi said:
nicee....put some pics of the car after ...btw how much did you pay for them?
$204, which included free shipping. :)

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get before/after shots. :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, thats gonna be some drop. Plan on getting some low profile tires? And here I was worried about buying the Eibach pro kit and only lowering it 1.2". Pics, please.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had the springs installed today. I took some pics, form Before and After. It's snowing in NYC today, so two of the pics show the White Stuff.

Attachments

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sunrunner_pei said:
Wow. Looks great!
Thanks. I will get some better overall shots when the weather clears. The car sits low now. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Amazing. Yeah get some full body shots. Hmm, I may be inclined to get an intake and then drop my car(with the Eibach kit) before doing a dual exhaust setup. Looks nice

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
This the best full shot I can get for now.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JonCo said:
How does it ride now?
The car has a firm, but controlled ride. The car's cornering ability is improved and it handles the bumps well. No harshness at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmm, so how much did you spend on the springs? Im thinking of lowering my GT within the next 3 weeks. Mainly waiting for another paycheck so Im not left dirt poor. Hah, but yeah. Im thinking about getting the Eibach kit. Its only lowering 1.2"(F&B) though. The hefty 230$ is quite steep(+ install)

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JonCo said:
Hmm, so how much did you spend on the springs? Im thinking of lowering my GT within the next 3 weeks. Mainly waiting for another paycheck so Im not left dirt poor. Hah, but yeah. Im thinking about getting the Eibach kit. Its only lowering 1.2"(F&B) though. The hefty 230$ is quite steep(+ install)
The springs were $204 USD.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.