Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below everyone's username and/or avatar is a little tool that when you scroll over it says, "reputation".
(ONLINE-REP-REPORT)
You can add or subtract from someone's reputation here on this site. This tool inables us to put value into a members comments or it can point out there BS. You have an option to add comments like, "cool post" or "your post is incorrect" but a comment isn't required. I would like to see us use this tool to give kudos to those who deserve it and call out those who are full of BS. If you look below the avatar you will also see a little green block, this is your rep status; cruise over it to see where you stand.
I set out to rep a few folks this morning so you can see what it looks like when you get "rep'd", so think about it and if you think a members comments or a tad above others then give them a rep!:cool:

Any questions?

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Below everyone's username and/or avatar is a little tool that when you scroll over it says, "reputation".
(ONLINE-REP-REPORT)
You can add or subtract from someone's reputation here on this site. This tool inables us to put value into a members comments or it can point out there BS. You have an option to add comments like, "cool post" or "your post is incorrect" but a comment isn't required. I would like to see us use this tool to give kudos to those who deserve it and call out those who are full of BS. If you look below the avatar you will also see a little green block, this is your rep status; cruise over it to see where you stand.
I set out to rep a few folks this morning so you can see what it looks like when you get "rep'd", so think about it and if you think a members comments or a tad above others then give them a rep!:cool:

Any questions?
How many reputation feedbacks can we award daily?
I just hit my limit for a 24 hours.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Yes! haha ive always wondered why...and i do spread it around

1 - 5 of 5 Posts