Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I am looking at a G6, just want some opions on it as I know very little about these cars. It is an 09 with 25,000 miles, I can get it for 16,000. I dont know about the option packages for the G6 yet but it says it is a 1SA with limited availbilty? I do know it has cloth seats, single disk stereo with the aux input, sunroof and driving lights. Anybody have any thoughts on the car? Anything I should be looking out for? By the way, here is a link to it: http://www.sapaugh.com/VehicleDetails/675401223

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the whole option package system that is throwing me off. I have a 04 Grand Prix now that I love. But its getting old (175,000 miles) Still looks and drives like new, just wanting something newer. But with the GP's its easy, GT1 is the base GT2 is a step up and GTP is another step ect. Im just not sure if this is the base model or a step up or top of the line or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH, ok. That helps a bunch! The lot also had another G6 that I drove, it had the leather seats and chrome exhaust tip and some other stuff. BUT it was 10,000 more miles and 2,000 more $. But now I see that it was a G6 GT where as the one I am looking at is just a V6 G6.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drive 60 miles one way to work each day, so I will take the 2 MPG. What is with the "1SA with limited availbilty?" Is that just the RPO code for V6?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts