Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm a 23 year old guy, with a decent salary. I love sporty cars but don't want to sacrifice all practicality. The G6 coupe looks sweet and it defenetly is cheaper than alot of the Japanese counterparts. But I have read that the G6 is really heavy, like 3,000+ pounds. I read that about the sedan and maybe the coupe is really heavy too. The other options I'm considering are the RSX, WRX or save a little more for a G35 coupe. Has anyone seen any quartermile and 0 to 60 info on the G6 GTP coupe? Need opinions please...
Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have done an estimate of 0-60 times using a controversial equation, but estimates are anywhere from 6.1-7 seconds. If you are looking for a 0-60 time, you might be better off looking at the G35. I suggest you test drive both before making a decision, though. Although the G35 is nice, you can get a hell of a deal on a G6, which, in my opinion, is just as nice of a car.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey man I'm 23 and have a GTP coupe in transit. It's quick enough, the car weighs around 3250lbs. I'll get more info for ya when I take delivery, since I didn't really punch it during the test drive.

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, quite frankly I feel like this car is a breath of fresh air, I've been around Japanese cars for too long. If the car is fun to drive, responsive and has a nice kick to it, I defenetly want it. It's so danm beautiful, the look is sporty, but elegant and like it was posted before, the G6 has a really attractive price tag. I can afford a G35, but I would rather pay a little less. Keep writting does test drive impressions guys!!!! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts