Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new g6 owner. Just purchsed a 2009 g6 gxp coupe. It is red merrot, I just need sugestions on what per cent to tint the windows to make it look nice. Thanks in advance on suggestions.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I like anything between 20%-35%. The law for tint in Missouri is and % tint for the rear window. And nothing darker than 35% in the front.. So if you want to stay legal. 35% in the front, and on the rear do like 25%. That would look good in my opinion. (here is the website that I am referring to, http://tintlaws.com/laws/MO/ )

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't want you to do nothing ilegal but you should go for 5-15% I got 5% and it looks awesome! I live in Oklahoma and the darker you can have is 25%, but never been pulled over for this reason, I've been pulled over for other reasons and the officers didn't say nothing about the darkness, they only toll me that the tint on windshield was to low it was one inch more than the legal. but the only problem its hard to me turning at night or reverse.

·
Registered
911 Posts
i have 20% and am very pleased with it...i also have been pulled over for other reasons and the officers didn't say anything about the tint. like lexx19 mentioned, it is difficult to turn at night without street lights. as for backing up, ive always checked the area behind my car where i'll be backing up so thats not really a problem

·
Registered
556 Posts
I also have 5% all around with a brow. legal here is pretty much 35%. I love it. like before stated, reversing and turning with no street lights at night are more challenging. but I wouldn't have our any other way.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts