Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its been awhile since I have posted on here. I just got my G6 tinted up. Thought I would share it on here. Anyone around The Frankfort/Mokena area of Illinois I know of a great place to have your windows tinted. If intrested let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks good man, what % did you go with?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
15% all around. only thing i have yet to do is a banner across the front windshield. I was debating what I wanted to do. wither 38 or 15. The 15 looks a whole lot better i think and really makes the car look completely different.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow. That looks really nice bro. Im planning on getting mine done within the next week but I'm not balsy enough to go that dark cause I do not need to get pulled over by cops for various reasons. Im thinking about get 35% all around (except the windshield) to keep the uniform look, but I'm starting to wonder if thats too light...

·
Registered
911 Posts
that looks good...nice and professional. unless you know what you're doing tint needs to be done professionally for sure. i had mine done 20% and haven't second guessed myself yet. no problems with the police (i live in a city where tinted windows are the least of cops worries) and noone can see in...exactly what i was looking for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I am helping a guy out and he uses 3M and for a 4 door car it takes us all day. I am slowly learning the tricks of the trade. I was indecisive with my fronts two windows. but i decided to go with 15% all around and have been very very happy. I am trying to drum up some more business for him since I help him out while I job search for a graphic design job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts