Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to G6 land (don't have a G6 to compare), rookie (but important) question... Is the tire pressure label location, on the B pillar or on the door itself?

Looking to rescue a G6 convertible before she goes to scrap, if it's just the door that's bent in, then it's an easy fix (oldo door off-replacement on), but if it's the frame/doo-sill that's bent in; then it's a different story!!!!?? But kinda looks like door it's itself that bent to me?? Plz Advise per pix. Thks Paul

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Looks to me like this is repairable but not easy or cheap. My insurance company ended up fixing the car but only because they made a bunch of mistakes on the file. They put 8000 g into the car.
One of the first things you might want to look into is.. Can you get a 1/4 panel. I found one but it had Minor Hail damage. New ones don't exist anymore.
The tire pressure sticker goes on the Piller.
Good luck convertme.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for the great reply!! Your shared experience kept me from making a big mistake!! Your's looks like it didn't even take out the B pillar or 1/4 panel, and the ins co already sunk $8K into her!! Looks like unibody damage comes quick and is expensive to repair!! Greatly APPRECIATE your help!! Thanks!! Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts