Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· The G6 is my DD :-)
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't get it to work. Press lock and unlock, horn honks twice (although left turn signal does not flash), but after two tries was able to get the left front to acknowledge (horn honk). Cannot get farther -- ran the right front to flat (again, right turn signal never came on) and it still did not acknowledge. Suggestions? :???:

· Registered
638 Posts
did all the tire pressures show up on the DIC before you tried to relearn them ore were one or more displayed as dashes?

it sounds like the pass front sensor may be dead, which if you have an 08 isnt too suprising, as i believe the batteries in the sensors only last 3-5 years anyways

mine on the otherhand doesnt work b/c when my car went to the dealership after it got wrecked avoiding a head on with some idiot on a 70mph road, they somehow screwed up my car so that my keyless entry wouldnt work, and when they "fixed" that they somehow deleted the tpms funtion from my BCM and now it would cost me $200 to have my BCM reprogrammed correctly :(

· Registered
638 Posts
hmmmm :confused: idk what to tell you then lol, not sure what would be wrong but if all the positions display a number all the sensors are working........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.