Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I got an awesome deal on 18" GTP wheels but without tires. I currently have the 17" painted alloy wheels wrapped in Yokohama AS530s. I think the tire I have now is great but obviously I have to buy new ones.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this wheel? I dont want to spend a fortune and I'm willing to wait for things to go on sale.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any recommendations at all? Ive been seeing good reviews on Hankook tires but I had those on the car stock and they weren't so great.....

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
I just got a set of Hankook ventus V12 Evo for my GTO but I don't think you need that much tire for that car. I have a set of(80,000 mile) goodyear assurance trippletred 225/50/18 on my G6 convertable. Call discount tire direct no one would come close to there price on the Hankooks and there sales people will guide you in the right direction for your type of driving and road conditions in your area !!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have the Hankook V12's as well, they are great tires, very impressed with the performance. Go through discount tire and call them and ask for a deal. I did and i got mine pretty cheap.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
wait til a local place has a buy 3 get one free sale. those sales are generally back end funded by the tire manufacturers and are even lower priced than company / employee cost.

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Got my set of Nitto Invos for my GTP and love them. 245/45/18 for $600 shipped online - great tire and awesome price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts