Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: all i have to say is my G6 GT is a lemon it has been at the dealer 13 times in 11 months for related issues. The most being a vibration when cold, GM has finally stated that if I want to get rid of the vibration I have to buy new tires and replace all 4 CONTI's because of the polester compound of the tire and until they heat up, Mr Bond shaken not stirred.... FYI I have had brakes done 3 times all the way around, a/c compressor replaced, wiper blades twice , drivers door lock, and now the blower moter is making noise at low speed time for this car to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not a lawyer here and lemon laws vary from state to state but the same issue 3 times (as in the brakes of the things you list) might qualify under lemon laws although time limits may be against you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
5997g6 said:
[...] all i have to say is my G6 GT is a lemon it has been at the dealer 13 times in 11 months for related issues.
IF I may be so bold, might I ask how many miles you have put on your lemon since purchase?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts