Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since i will be driving in snow, the UHP might not be the greatest tire for me,,,,after researching and calling tire companies, i think i am going to go with Falkens.........thank you for the posts

· Registered
95 Posts
I've used those Generals in the snow and more so on the ice. Never had any problems, I did however have traction issues with the All Season Toyos that came factory on the car I had at the time.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
What I got came to right at $320. Been on them since April and I am extremely happy with them.

There a huge difference in how it feels.

They are about $130 each...then there is all those fees.

I mixed them up and thought they were the $70 tires....
Soooo I was a bit shocked when the price rang up.
:shock:
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...false&cs=225&pc=43147&rd=17&ar=50&ct=&rf=true

Yokohama YK520
225/50R-17 94V B

· Registered
18 Posts
Speaking of tires.. I need to get some prob next year.

225/50R-18 94 I want some tires that last a bit and are good in all weather. Sorry to hijack the thread, any help would be greatful!

· Registered
73 Posts
Just go to Discount tire and purchase Good Year eagles or Good year comfort tread. The Good Year Comfort tread have a 80,000 mile warranty and the Eagles have a 50,000 mile warranty. They are costly about ($140) each, but well worth it

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Yokohoma YK520.... Take my advise... Drive Easy! They don't wear well.
I dont think I could have bought a stiffer tire...?
Its a 60,000 mile tire!
Its rated the second highest in treadwear Matt.

I bought new ones in the front last April and new ones in the back last July and so far I am VERY impressed.

How are yours not wearing right? Are you using them as track tires?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.