Pontiac G6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
S8ER99 said:
I am not stubborn to your suggestion...I am telling you it is not necessary for me to apply grease when I don't have any issues of snow building up to begin with. Like apply preperation H to my ass when I don't have a problem. Know what I mean?
QUESTION: will applying Preparation H to my ass help reduce "Snow Build-up"
when sledding? or, as 'smiles' has suggested, should i use grease as he does on his CAR (or whatever that thing is he drives)? if i should use the grease, what do you (smiles) recommend? 80-90w? some sort of synthetic lube? or just good old KY Jelly?

UPDATE: nevermind....i just decided to wear Jeans and that has solved the problem.

thanks anyway, guys!!!! :D

· Registered
15 Posts
There you go again making a stand.....my statement means nothing to the rest of the world....if I went into any tire shop and asked if they carried mid-grade tires more they likely know what I mean. So you cant make that stand saying that no one else in the world would know what it means...the whole world? Be reasonable. Another stand is that everyone would know what it is? Wow how wrong could that be....you dont think there are ppl on these forums that dont know a spark plug from cigarette lighter? So you are saying that everyone has to understand everything that I am saying or it has nothing to do with a particular topic? Wow again be reasonable.
And its great you dont have that feature, but other ppl do! So there's no reason for you to say what you did.....you were obviously upset at the time, hence your bold lettering, but hey I forgive you.....
Again the grease was just a suggestion....I wasnt ordering you to do it....you can take it either way, but again these forums are open to public input so if you dont want to do it im not going to force you too.....so again theres no reason for you to say what did about my suggestion....

Anyways I am done dealing with you on this.....its seems that I am constantly being judged by a jury and am having all my posts continually being executed here. Thats right Oracle I am the one on trial here and have been since the beginning of my membership with G6Owners Club....haha but I am not complaining....I have always liked hearing other peoples views....heck I am learning a lot from this!

· Registered
235 Posts
Smiles said:
you dont think there are ppl on these forums that dont know a spark plug from cigarette lighter?

Smiles,
I have not commented about any of your posts, so when you take it upon yourself to point fingers at all of us, needless to say people will get upset. You have been very disrespectful to us all. "Ive never ran into so many ignorant ppl on forum until i joined this one:" 3 people had responded to you for the most part out of over 300. 3 out of 300 is not very many. Yes I realize others have made comments here and there, but you're main issues seems to be with 3 people, 2 presently. So you had no right making the above comment in red. As for your above quote, please, next time you want to make a comparison come up with something a little more clever than a spark plug and a cigarette lighter. The majority of us on here are pretty smart. If you don't like us, then stop coming here. And if you choose to stay, then be more personable. :)

· Registered
525 Posts
Smiles said:
There you go again making a stand.....my statement means nothing to the rest of the world....if I went into any tire shop and asked if they carried mid-grade tires more they likely know what I mean.
Ahh..but you didn't say mid grade tires..you said mid grade BRIDGES. ;) Also mid grade can mean something different to everyone. Mid grade gas at Amoco is 89 Octane... midgrade at BP is 91. ;)

And its great you dont have that feature, but other ppl do! So there's no reason for you to say what you did.....you were obviously upset at the time, hence your bold lettering, but hey I forgive you.....
Irony at its finest.. if you reread you did not address ONE person who you KNEW had that option. You literally said "uumm did you know that not only does you G6 have available traction assist, but you can also get an enhanced TC system." By available is would be easily presumed you meant 'the G6 has it.. and its available to you'. So in context..No my G6 does not have this available. If you were addressing a certain individual..then my mistake... please..who was it?

Again the grease was just a suggestion....I wasnt ordering you to do it....you can take it either way, but again these forums are open to public input so if you dont want to do it im not going to force you too.....so again theres no reason for you to say what did about my suggestion....
I simply told you why this would be a waste of time for ME. By retorting and defending your suggestion you are in fact implying demand.

Anyways I am done dealing with you on this.....its seems that I am constantly being judged by a jury and am having all my posts continually being executed here. Thats right Oracle I am the one on trial here and have been since the beginning of my membership with G6Owners Club....haha but I am not complaining....I have always liked hearing other peoples views....heck I am learning a lot from this!
The know it all essence you posted with from day 1 is the very reason you are having such a hard time here. If you were familiar with the IT world what so ever so you know programmers are among the most difficult people in the world to deal with. Want to know why? Logic. Logical thinking is something people have a hard time grasping. You seem to be among them. You offered advice and told you it was pointless and WHY it was pointless for me. Yet you tried to act like I said your idea was a sure deal and I am the bad guy for shooting it down.

The mid grade bridge deal... in essense I suppose you are correct the lingo you are spewing forth might apply at tire shops acrossed the world. Of course in its broad generalization I still feel that it has little to nothing to do with tires.... No more than a mid grade video card, Mid grade processor, sound card, etc has to do with IT. The part of what you said that I absolutely refute is that the common world calls bridgestone tires 'bridges' as implied by "mid grade bridges"

As you should know bridges exist ON the tire physically so to call a tire brand by the name 'bridge' would be utterly confusing as well as pointless. I guess thats probably how it works up north aye?

· Registered
68 Posts
S8ER99,

Why don't you just let it go? Does anyone really care about the term "bridges." Who gives a rats ass.

AND,
Don't say "I guess thats probably how it works up north aye." It just proves your ignorance.

Let it go, and keep your comments about "the north" to yourself.

· Registered
15 Posts
Robyn P said:
Smiles,
I have not commented about any of your posts, so when you take it upon yourself to point fingers at all of us, needless to say people will get upset. You have been very disrespectful to us all. "Ive never ran into so many ignorant ppl on forum until i joined this one:" 3 people had responded to you for the most part out of over 300. 3 out of 300 is not very many. Yes I realize others have made comments here and there, but you're main issues seems to be with 3 people, 2 presently. So you had no right making the above comment in red. As for your above quote, please, next time you want to make a comparison come up with something a little more clever than a spark plug and a cigarette lighter. The majority of us on here are pretty smart. If you don't like us, then stop coming here. And if you choose to stay, then be more personable. :)
Well I am sorry if you felt that the above statement was directed towards you Robyn. This was not directed towards anyone but those 3 ppl. It didnt say that it was directed at every member. I am not lying when I said what I have said. Being a member of mulitple forums I have never been treated like this for making public suggestions. So there is truth behind what I have said so I had a right to make the comment I did. Now you are judging me on my comparision....you have "no right" to do that. Having a career in the automotive industry myself I know lots of people that dont know what those things are so I made it as clear as possible when I did that comparsion to avoid another "mid-grade bridges" debate. Which I am sure you have already read about....if not it's all above. I know the majority of you are pretty smart, but I cant leave out the ones who arent up to your level of intelligence...I am trying not to discriminate here. I like it here because I have a passion for cars....and dont tell to be a certain way....you have "no right" all I have done is try to be helpful, but have ended up defending myself for almost every post I have ever posted.

Smiles

· Registered
235 Posts
Smiles said:
Well I am sorry if you felt that the above statement was directed towards you Robyn. This was not directed towards anyone but those 3 ppl. It didnt say that it was directed at every member. I am not lying when I said what I have said. Being a member of mulitple forums I have never been treated like this for making public suggestions. So there is truth behind what I have said so I had a right to make the comment I did. Now you are judging me on my comparision....you have "no right" to do that. Having a career in the automotive industry myself I know lots of people that dont know what those things are so I made it as clear as possible when I did that comparsion to avoid another "mid-grade bridges" debate. Which I am sure you have already read about....if not it's all above. I know the majority of you are pretty smart, but I cant leave out the ones who arent up to your level of intelligence...I am trying not to discriminate here. I like it here because I have a passion for cars....and dont tell to be a certain way....you have "no right" all I have done is try to be helpful, but have ended up defending myself for almost every post I have ever posted.

Smiles

Point taken. :)

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.