Pontiac G6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
is that a Convertable now? I have never seen the rearview outside the car either almost looks like the windshield got completely turned around.

I dont recommend going any faster than you need to "UNLESS" your on a track or road course that is meant for that specific need for speed.

·
Pushing Overload
88 Posts
I've had mine up to 135 now. Speedometer said 135 anyway when I started backing off but my GPS says top speed was 134 but I'm saying 135. lol Couple minutes later I saw a good ole Oklahoma state trooper. Never drive that fast again....ummmm maybe. :)

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
I know this thread hasnt been active for a while but i was wondering if there is anything that has changed. my 2008 G6 tops out at 105 and i want to race it on a track but theres no point if i cant get it any higher. So is there anything that can remove the speed limiter?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a stock 08' GT it maxes downhill @ 110

·
Registered
70 Posts

Thanks WAMS.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Haha, it was a one time thing. Had to see if he really deleted the top speed limiter.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeaa, it was 120. :/

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a friend who's father is a GM mechanic. He will be adding the option code for me soon to add my steering wheel audio controls. I also asked him about removing the speed limiter for me, and he said he didn't think it was possible. Can someone provide instructions on how this is done with the GM tech computer or whatever? Thanks

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
It can't be.

·
05 G6
101 Posts
So u can't remove it??? Tht suxz

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well I had to let her breath a little 132MPH, one day I'll see if she can actually do the 140MPH it says on the speedometer. Maybe after I get some green stuff pads so I can get her back down faster.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kind of off topic, but anybody in the macomb michigan area with a dashawk or scan tool of somesort i could use to do a crank relearn quickly??

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
I'm local to you so when I tune your car you wont need a crank relearn, we've been over this you just have to actually show up for the appointment LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm local to you so when I tune your car you wont need a crank relearn, we've been over this you just have to actually show up for the appointment LOL
LOL !
simple enough.

fastest i can go is 105 mph :(
& thats passing on the straightest road
i could find the yellowhead.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts