Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a stock 09 gxp sedan and just messing around on my way to a friends house i got up to 100 and the car just shifted into 4th and i decided let off the gas. I was wondering if anyone has topped out their gxp yet with stock or even aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
638 Posts
stock the car is governed at 118 due to the aspeed rating of the tires...... i have w rated tires on my 08 GT and a tune and have had it up to 146mph according to GPS since the speedo was pegged......i think someone said they had their 07 GTP which has the same drive train up to just over 150mph.......as soon as i get a good set of tires, a tune and brembo brakes i plan on findin out the actual top speed of my 09 gxp coupe LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
stock the car is governed at 118 due to the aspeed rating of the tires...... i have w rated tires on my 08 GT and a tune and have had it up to 146mph according to GPS since the speedo was pegged......i think someone said they had their 07 GTP which has the same drive train up to just over 150mph.......as soon as i get a good set of tires, a tune and brembo brakes i plan on findin out the actual top speed of my 09 gxp coupe LOL
146 isn't bad

·
Registered
11 Posts
hp tuners should solve the 118 problem..

have you tried fastest droid app from android pretty accurate on mph & 1/4 et's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts