Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some a.s.s.hole (sorry the filter caught it the first time) in a while car decided to rub against my car and then not leave insurance info. Some crappy Toyota so probably some illegal without insurance...

It's not too bad but it just pisses me off that they don't even have enough balls to stay...

Do you think it's worth to get touch up paint? And where would I find it? just a auto parts store?

Also on the way home from shopping, before I discovered the above damage, some rock came up and dinged my window. Took it to the mechanic and thankfully only $50 to repair.

I think I'll leave the car at home for the rest of the night before something else happens to it.

· Registered
555 Posts
Do you think it's worth to get touch up paint? And where would I find it? just a auto parts store?
i got aerosol can paint and touch up from this website www.automotivetouchup.com

they will mix your factory paint for you and either put it in a spray can or paint pen, ect.

check them out i ordered my touch up paint from them and it worked great.

just enter in your year, model, trim and it will turn up a bunch of factory paints pontiac used on the g6's. it will even show a map of where to find the code in your car. my paint code was in the glove compartment. awesome website! give them a shot.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Dealership parts counter will have touchup for you in the correct code of paint.
Its usually about $9 or so a bottle.

Ive also ordered from there and their bottles look like nail polish but it matched right on.

· Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealership parts counter will have touchup for you in the correct code of paint.
Its usually about $9 or so a bottle.

Ive also ordered from there and their bottles look like nail polish but it matched right on.
I think I'll do the dealership since they made the car so should be able to match it right on. I'm sure the internet site was perfectly fine (and probably cheaper) but I would much rather go to a place I could actually go (and yell at if it doesn't match).

· Registered
555 Posts
I think I'll do the dealership since they made the car so should be able to match it right on. I'm sure the internet site was perfectly fine (and probably cheaper) but I would much rather go to a place I could actually go (and yell at if it doesn't match).
:D i hate dealerships just because their always so expensive and i can go to a body shop and have them mix paint for half.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.