Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Dustin
73 Posts
use the manual mode and flick it into second gear when pulling out from a stop. Here in calgary we get all sorts of shitty weather (and my 06 g6 gt still has allseasons on it because of the new laws in ontario that make winter tires MANDATORY there). But basically, the ratios for second gear provide less torque than first, so doing a second gear start means less likelihood of that beautiful TCS light coming on. That being said, going through turns, if you're in the same situation I'm in, you'll find yourself fishtailing a little.
If you're just looking to throw rocks and look like you've got more power... that little button with the traction control symbol with a line through it... and manual mode, first gear. (I got pulled over for injuring a pedestrian with it... I'm a bad person). Aside from that... just keep your eyes on the road and your foot through the floor.
injured a pedestrian? lmao... i got a question? am i the only person who when you turn the traction control off, the traction control system still catches it and wont let it spin?

· Dustin
73 Posts
yea it would my dads charger did the same thing but someone told us about an easter egg hidden in it to turn it completly off we had to turn the key to start for 3 seconds while driving over 10 miles per hour... now it will roast the tires... (07 sub-lime green daytona 5.7 charger, mopar performance cam mopar headers high flow cats, magnaflow cat back, k&n cold air intake= bad ass...)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.