Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I'm confused... Do you want just the shipping costs for the headlights, or do you want those plus $150?

EDIT: I think I understand now, but just to make sure. You either want a swap for OEM lights as long as the buyer pays shipping costs, or you want $150 plus shipping for just the Spyders?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm confused... Do you want just the shipping costs for the headlights, or do you want those plus $150?

EDIT: I think I understand now, but just to make sure. You either want a swap for OEM lights as long as the buyer pays shipping costs, or you want $150 plus shipping for just the Spyders?
Sorry about the misconfusion...To be clear...

I just want to swap for the OEM lights as long as the buyer pays shipping costs or i want 150$ plus shipping for just the spyders.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Okay, I'm interested. I can get you a set of OEM lights in 2-3 weeks. One of my customers wants to trade in his OEM lights on a retrofit I'm just finishing for him. I will completely clean them and professionally restore the lenses if they need it. It might be a stretch, but it'd be great if you could wait until then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I'm interested. I can get you a set of OEM lights in 2-3 weeks. One of my customers wants to trade in his OEM lights on a retrofit I'm just finishing for him. I will completely clean them and professionally restore the lenses if they need it. It might be a stretch, but it'd be great if you could wait until then.
Could you possibly make it any sooner... send me the OEM lights, so i can put those on and pay for shipping on the spyders and ill send them out to you.. PM your number and we can talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts