Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· thisrandomguy
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i've had my 08 g6 gt for about 2 months now.
the other night i was driving through a gas station
and i hit one of those bumps that they have.
and it ended up cracking not my transmission but something that covers it
i know from the bottom of the car the view is. a metal cover that covers the transmission, then another part (the cracked part) and then the actually transmission itself. I would like some help with finding out what the actuall part is named. Just throw things out there. and i'll try to find them out. thanks.

· Premium Member
643 Posts
Sheesh how fast were you going? The thing that hold the fluid? No idea.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.