Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 G6 an I spun my tires just a little bit in the yard an my transmission started feeling funny then I slowly lost my gears an when I had it checked it said solenoids a b and the torque converter all went out at the same time then it just quit moving and I put another transmission in I drove it about a block and it went out again all I had was reverse so I put it back in the garage change all the solenoids and the control module and I put the transmission back in an at first I had just second gear then it started shifting from second to third every once in awhile we shift back and forth now it's stuck in third gear an P Park and R reverse are like it's in gear but it won't move it's stuck almost like you're holding the break I'm to pushing the gas an N neutral D drive 3 an L low are all 3rd gear even when the car is off you can't move it it's always in 3rd gear. I replaced most of main wire harness,I put 26 psi injections in it, 9.5 high performance plug wires, high performance E3 plugs, and I put a turbo that gos in the air intake hose on it. I can't figure it out does anyone know what is wrong with it I would really appreciate it thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts