Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are getting a little snow and rain here in Northern VA today. I noticed yesterday that one of my old Trico NeoForms was ripped so I stopped at Advance Auto Parts this morning to pick up some new ones. I noticed that they also had Trico Onyx so I decided to try them out. They were a few dollars more but AAP had a deal for $10 off if you buy a pair so they ended up being a little less than regular NeoForm price. I installed them and on the drive to work they were very quiet. I noticed right away that they contacted 100% of the wiper area to the windshield unlike the NeoForms which until now were the best I had tried. The Onyx claim to hold tighter to the glass at speed due to its aerofoil design. I will be testing them out further and see how they hold up. So far, so good. Walked out of AAP with the 24" and 21" for $39.99.

Forgot to mention that they are, so far, very quiet!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. My NeoForms had been chattering like a mofo. I forgot how quiet new wiper blades are!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried rainx a while back and they sucked big time. Was disappointed because rainx coating works so well.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update. These Onyx are still very quiet and fully contact the windows. When they are wiping you can't hardly even hear them unless the windshield is completely dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts