Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 18x8 +45MM offset TSW Nogaro's. These wheels are still in like new condition similar to how I bought them. These wheels were modded by being drilled and having inserts installed to make them 5x110 from originally being 5x112. There are a few chips around the lug area's from when they were drilled out. I am just trying to sell the wheels to get the ones I originally wanted which were Enkei PF01's. I am looking for $800 Firm for these

I am looking to sell the wheels only no tires or TPMS with them.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Come on man. I appreciate the first picture, but the rest need some identification if you can.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I am not retaking all the pictures to repost them. There is a picture with my name on it and it shows that they're mine clearly.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
one pic shows you merely put a bit of paper on the ground beside a wheel. Heck that one pic even appears to still be attached to a car, while the others are not.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because I took my wheels off of the car so I could clean them and get better pics...... If you're not interested in buying the wheels please don't clutter my thread thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts