Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to show the progression from Stock to Today and have all of that information all in one place.

so here is the car when i got it

I was one of the lucky ones when i got the radio with this...

On that day i painted the calipers

Shortly after... about 3 days i tinted the windows... 50% all the way around

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is with the lights off

Lights on...

On a side note.... I got the box installed in the car. i when i bought my sub for it i had to use my Dremmil tool and sand out some of the wood so that the sub fit properly... (the hole was too tight... usually i like em tight, but the sub would not fit.)

now it fits like a charm and it F'in Slams!!!!

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So i got a late X-Mas gift yesterday... well it finally came yesterday.

Check it out!

Like the suspense???

so i dont know when i am going to get these bad boys on because i am sick and it is Fing cold outside...

ok so i took my laptop in and the motherboard is fried... now i am using my PS3 to upload pictures to photobucket...

These are at night because the day time pics i had are now gone due to my laptop bing a large paper weight now...

i will try and get daylight pics soon!!!

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Tramp Stamp...

I love the white and black theme on my car!!! SOOOOO I put in upper and lower black recessed grills

I was not sent the clips for the bottom grills so i had to improvise with some double sided concrete tape... uh... let you know if it continues to work over the next few months...

HUH!?!?!? What do you thinky?

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Looks great!!
Those zinc plated rotors??

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ensur3 - They are not Zinc Plated. They are just the Cquence Ultimate Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors.

Droptop Diamond - Thank You! i appreciate that. i have seen some SUPER SWEET 3.5s... Lampoon, ACXDarlene, FLRNEMT some friends have some SUPER BAD ASS Covers mine are nice but no where near as beautiful as their artwork

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
I think it would look sweet if you painted the mesh part of your recessed grilles white.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.