Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back turn signal bulb went out today and I have no idea how to change it. Can someone please tell me how? The guy at auto zone sold me some grease he said make sure the grease is put in first. I'm not sure how much to use or even how to begin to change it. I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Grease? never heard of using that... But you have a sedan right? Pretty sure you just go into the trunk and pull the trunk liner back on the side of the tail light. The light will be held in by 2 or 3 bolts, undo those and the whole tail light pulls off the car. Then you can take the bulb out and replace it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Grease? never heard of using that... But you have a sedan right? Pretty sure you just go into the trunk and pull the trunk liner back on the side of the tail light. The light will be held in by 2 or 3 bolts, undo those and the whole tail light pulls off the car. Then you can take the bulb out and replace it.
I have a sedan and this is how I changed mine, and I didn't use grease

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I'm going to try it today. So it's ok to use the grease? Any idea what it does? Thanks again!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I actually figured it out using firedown's directions. I did use the bulb grease don't know if it helped anything or what it does exactly but I figured since I paid for it why not. I was so glad I figured it out that I changed the one that wasn't burnt out. Lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've had my lights in and out so many times since I got my car, but it's a coupe. Glad I could help :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts