Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DShanman
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting some underglow neons down the road and I was just wanting to get some good ideas from people. I just wanted to know if the G6 has good places to mount neon lights under the car? I am thinking about going with the kit from Varad. I have some Varad neons on my R6 and they work great with no problems so I decided to use them on my car. The kit I would use would be the ULX210 kit. I was just wanting a few ideas from people who already have neons on their G6 already or have knowledge on the subject. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i just ordered mines....ima need help puttin them on lol

·
DShanman
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I posted this a long while back, but now I have my neons on my car and they are awesome. They look great. I live in Indiana so I don't think they can flash or be red or blue for sure. The green is up in the air as to whether I can use that color or not. The bulbs hid very well and so did the wires. I just wanted to let you guys know on my progress.

·
Registered
99 Posts
could we see some pix, I was thinking of doing the same thing

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
I'm doing a white neon under my car. Its going to look sick! Here is the link to it.

http://www.ledunderbody.com/White-LEDGlow-4pc-Wireless-LED-Underbody-Neon-Lighting-Kit.aspx

Also, Adam, I seen that you have a white neon behind your grille or something. Is there anyway at all if you PM me I could give you my email address and you could take 10 pictures of your car as of right now with everything done to it so I can see? I was wanting to tint my rear lights and I have the same color car as you. Please let me know. And I would love to see what that neon looks like. Thanks man.

Dillon :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts