Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally talked to gm and they are now aware that i am not happy with this problem and they want to get it resolved they say. I told them this is a safety issue and i didn't want the car anymore. Then when i got off the phone with them the dealership called and wants to run some more tests with my car. Don't care, just want this specific car to be gone out of my life forever.

·
Registered
9 Posts
well when i bring my car in with pontaic/gm's legal rep to the dealership, they are gonna "fix it" .... i dont know how, but thats within the next 2 weeks, ill let ya know what they do...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good!!!!!!! Mine is in the shop right now they are trying to fix it but don't know yet this is the third try for them. If not this time then i will have to do something different.

·
Registered
71 Posts
No, they replaced this and that...and it got worse! I drove the car a few times with a data recorder...still no fix! But I will tell you this! That car is somewhere because they had to sign off on it at the dealership saying it was fixed! Sad! Its a black 05 G6 GT!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I dropped my off over a month ago and havn't heard a word since. Pretty sure they resold mine.. problems and all. For the person who ends up with it..... I am sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts