Pontiac G6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys the mechinc had gav eme the car and upgrade the tranny but didnt rebuilt the engine, or install the turbo!!!! i bought the hp tuner but it dosent flash the turbo tune unto my ecm computer...basiccly if he did install everything i would be out by 5grand instend i only lost 3 grand ! so im selling the hp tuner pro, the turbo kit t3/t4 set up! and custom engine rods and pistons....................... i just bought myself a pontiac firebird 1994 v8 5.7 for 2,800 from http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/1417233206.html and im going to stay with rwd cars!!! So here is fact! you can buy a turbo kit and tranny work on the car! you can get the engine parts! for your car! but the only thing that is a downer thier is no tuner....!!! il be showing you pictures! of my car the and set up!!!! just wish it all work out !!! anyway il be showing pictures of the turbo set up and everything with 2 days!!! ok so you could have seen i wasnt lieing or anything ok!!!!! and here is the place that did the turbo set up

http://www.ralphandjohnsauto.com/ in brooklyn........................... give him a call and cask him about the pontiac g6 3.5 engine!!!! its grey with a 3.5 v6 engine ok!!!! and hear him yourself!!!

· Registered
346 Posts
Epic fail. Again.

· Registered
555 Posts
I concur. Failure sucks sometimes. (been there done that)

· Registered
159 Posts
i don't think this cat is lying, but damn. why give up when you've put so much money into it already...there's no piggy-backs that will help tune for boost? none of the dudes that do tunes can change the AFR's or timing so that it'll work?

i don't know a whole lot about turbo, but i know that you can make pretty much anything turbo with the right amount of cash and know-how

· Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,100 Posts
Welp, I gave Ralph John & Sons Auto a call. Was funny trying to explain why I was asking about someone else's car so I finally got the bright idea to say that I also had a G6 and was interested in getting a turbo setup myself. The secretary said she would check with them and came back a minute later saying no one was familiar with a G6 being there recently.

Color me shocked :eek:

· Registered
346 Posts
Go figure. ;)

· Registered
31 Posts
i rather stay with old school cars where real power is!!! and easyer to work on!!on call back the shop and ask for jim! hes the guy you need to talk to about my car! that lady gets 100s of cars a week you think she will remember me!!! just call jim and ask him can you program a pontiac g6 and can tell him thier was a guy that came over thier trying to install turbo on this pontiac g6!!!! ( and if i was lieing why would i give you numbers to call?????)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway! it was nice talking and posting it was really fun but now i have to work on my new project and enjoy my life! before debts and i have kids and so on happens to me in life!!!!:):):)

P.S for anyone that ever try to install turbo for god sakes dont post it! its like starting a riot and you will need swat team and the army and the state guards ti protect you:eek:

· Registered
346 Posts
If older cars are were the power is, then go out and buy a '69 GTO or something.

Anyways, in my humble opinion, turboing a FWD vehicle is pretty stupid.

· Registered
31 Posts
one of my friends has a firebird also and nothing gone wrong with his car cause he takes care of it!!! sooo yeahhh cars go wrong cause of owners! so please my firebird and take your g6, your import cars out!!! hahahahaha! anyway ! please closed this thread i need riot police to protect me!! and why swap if i can just build the engine and apply a shift kit to the car and then a nice sts turbo for the lt1 moter which make it easy 500 hp right thier! oh yeah the car only way 3,452 taking out the back seat, the, air unit and so on! will make the car in the 2 tons area! so yeahhh thank you and have a great day!!:beer: a cup of beer to go with that and kicking back to relax booya!:)

· Premium Member
643 Posts
Keep the flaming to a minimum.

One post is funny, but 3, 4 posts are excessive.

I will delete/edit your post and/or lock the thread.

· Registered
346 Posts
Keep the flaming to a minimum.

One post is funny, but 3, 4 posts are excessive.

I will delete/edit your post and/or lock the thread.
one of my friends has a firebird also and nothing gone wrong with his car cause he takes care of it!!! sooo yeahhh cars go wrong cause of owners! so please my firebird and take your g6, your import cars out!!! hahahahaha! anyway ! please closed this thread i need riot police to protect me!! and why swap if i can just build the engine and apply a shift kit to the car and then a nice sts turbo for the lt1 moter which make it easy 500 hp right thier! oh yeah the car only way 3,452 taking out the back seat, the, air unit and so on! will make the car in the 2 tons area! so yeahhh thank you and have a great day!! a cup of beer to go with that and kicking back to relax booya!
Close it, before I say something ridiculous. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.