Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as promised, though a bit late... here ya go! Enjoy, give me some feedback please! Thanks! Had to take my k and N CAI off to do some cleaning... Ill post pics again once I have it cleaned and painted!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Imo eyelids need to be color matched
This.

Plus that engine cover needs to be redone. You have really bad orange peel and it looks like some of the paint is chipping.

Other than that it looks good, dual exhaust would complete the look imo

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback

Yeah, I had a bad experience with the type of paint I picked up... I will be stripping it and redoing the engine cover/battery cover next week. I will also be doing a color match eyelid next week. We had to order some new vinyl and it has not come in yet. Thanks everyone for your feedback! Next week I also get my Wams tune. I started researching hoods and front lips... I plan on ordering the G6 Ram air hood and a front lip within the month. My eibach springs come in next week too. It safe to say, I will be a busy guy next week. How does everyone feel about going darker on the taillights? Do you think it would be alright or is the tint thats on there now pretty good?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah, I had a bad experience with the type of paint I picked up... I will be stripping it and redoing the engine cover/battery cover next week. I will also be doing a color match eyelid next week. We had to order some new vinyl and it has not come in yet. Thanks everyone for your feedback! Next week I also get my Wams tune. I started researching hoods and front lips... I plan on ordering the G6 Ram air hood and a front lip within the month. My eibach springs come in next week too. It safe to say, I will be a busy guy next week. How does everyone feel about going darker on the taillights? Do you think it would be alright or is the tint thats on there now pretty good?
Check out this thread... I have a group buy going for the MPD hood.. get in on it while you can, its a superb deal.
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22949

1 - 6 of 6 Posts