Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow G6ers im going start a thread by posting the "word of the day" by radomization from urban dictionary.com Daily, i will try and post the random word of the day! Be sure to come check it out every once in a while!!!!

I will try to keep it dirty, but clean lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Random Word of the day! 9/16/09

Diarrehea:

Flaming liquid shit that makes you scream with pain, clench your teeth, grab hard onto the nearest solid object so that you don't get blown away, and wonder how you're still alive when it's over.

My diarrhea is so bad that I couldn't walk for five days afterwards.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also you didn't show how many "thumbs up" & "thumbs down" your fine example generated.
Should i include the thumbs from the site or make a poll?

BTW: I swear to you this is the first word that came up when i clicked the "random" button.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Word of the day 9/17/09

531 thumbs up, 97 thumbs down
D-cup:

Bra for the boob size that typically won't fit in your mouth.

Whoa, that's a large C-cup coming towards us, no, its a D.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda forgot about this thread lol.

Mods, let me know if i post something that may be "inappropriate" from here on down lol.

Word for today (9-25-09)

Plum Smugglers:

A pair of Men's shorts so small and tight that it looks like he is smuggling a pair of plums (testicles)

A good example of plum smugglers are old school basketball shorts or Lt. Dangle's shorts on Reno 911.

·
Registered
16 Posts
lets get this thread going again

6-24-10
Red-Headed Gangbang

A derivative of the McGangbang assembled from parts found at Wendy's restaurants rather than McDonald's. A Classic Double with Cheese with a Spicy Chicken Sandwich in between the patties.

The McDonald's in my town doesnt have a Spicy McChicken so I went to Wendy's instead and had a Red-Headed Gangbang.

·
Registered
16 Posts
6-25-2010

Turd burglar

When you are taking a crap in a public restroom and someone tries to come into your stall, even though its locked they try forcing their way in because they dont know you are there

Just as I was about to 'release the beast', some turd buglar entered the bathroom causing my sphincter to snap shut!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts