Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanted WAMS but the store is closed whenever I wanna order. After researching for a while I found this tune. Do you think it will compare to WAMS?

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
WAMS is cheaper and has better support. The Vector tune was previously created and maintained by Chris (the owner of WAMS) until he left years back. The Vector tune is outdated in comparison to the WAMS tune. Basically, you made a mistake unless you are fine with all this.

To access the WAMS store, visit it on a weekend. During the weekdays, the website is closed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats really too bad. I havent seen WAMS on the dyno yet tho. Vector has the numbers and they look pretty good. Added 12 wheel HP which is quite impressive. How outdated is it??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Vector service sucks, and I will NEVER buy from them again!

No issues ever with Chris....several years later :)

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
Thats really too bad. I havent seen WAMS on the dyno yet tho. Vector has the numbers and they look pretty good. Added 12 wheel HP which is quite impressive. How outdated is it??
LOL October 2008 outdated, and who do you think did all those dyno sheets you were looking at? Oh well if you are cool wasting money that's your thing..

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
hey Chris...was it Rays car that was used on the Dyno? I remember when you worked there he took his G6 up there....??

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
hey Chris...was it Rays car that was used on the Dyno? I remember when you worked there he took his G6 up there....??
Rays was one of them yes, quite a few more but Ray was definitely there ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mind Reader???

How would I know whos car was used on the dyno buddy? If you check your mail you will see ive tried to contact you twice about getting WAMS before I went with Vector. Only reason I went with them was because on the weekend I finally had enough money to order you were closed for the next 2 weeks. Obviously had I known you were the guy who makes both tunes Id order from you.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
You wouldnt know about the dyno. This was 5 years ago. I was asking Chris.

Mine is a Vector / Chris tune and it works great.
No worries man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont wanna start anything guys, honestly I wish I had just waited for WAMS but I guess its too late now. Wish there was something I could do Ill let ya know if its any good.

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
How would I know whos car was used on the dyno buddy? If you check your mail you will see ive tried to contact you twice about getting WAMS before I went with Vector. Only reason I went with them was because on the weekend I finally had enough money to order you were closed for the next 2 weeks. Obviously had I known you were the guy who makes both tunes Id order from you.
Huh? I have an email from you on the 30th last I checked reopening august 6th is not two weeks? Cancel the order I bet it hasnt even been processed or ship it back and get a refund save a few hundred dollars and get a better product or keep it and be a statistic up to you. Figures the first weekend I close in a YEAR and someone cant wait until they get a reply or search LOL :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HMMMMMMMMM I spoke with Vector Motorsports today Chris and there singing a verrry different TUNE. I won't post it on here, but they had a few very interesting things to say. By the way all of Vectors tunes were updated in 2011. Guess its been a while since ya chatted with them eh??

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
HMMMMMMMMM I spoke with Vector Motorsports today Chris and there singing a verrry different TUNE. I won't post it on here, but they had a few very interesting things to say. By the way all of Vectors tunes were updated in 2011. Guess its been a while since ya chatted with them eh??
Really you talked to the original Vector that did all the G6 tunes? Interesting considering that company was dissolved last year and it's name and all it assets were sold for less than I spend on cars every year and ALL of the original people left LOL

So if the tunes were updated in 2011 why are the SAME DYNOS I did YEARS ago still on the site (along with the same verbage)? Why do they still show 2005/06 3.5L tunes yet they cant do them? But hey if you want to believe that and ignore what everyone else here and on many other boards will tell you go for it, no skin off my back as I can back up what I've said with public record they cant.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I don't see this thread going anywhere positive so I'm just going to lock this now. Take it to private messaging if you want to settle this.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.