Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ventshade Projektorz

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to get your opinion on something. I was looking online today to see if I could find something to add to my 6 when I came accross these Ventshade Projektor Headlight Covers. I was just curious if anyone here uses them and if they are any good? I was reading on line and some people state they they fly off at high speeds and I'm also scared for in the winter don't really want snow caught in there ruining them.

Here's the link,

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/G61002/G6EXT/Auto+Ventshade+Projektorz+Headlight+Covers+337903.html

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
19 views and no one has commented? ha guess they can't be that good

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like them!!! I'm gonna buy them just because my car is black and I'm sure they will look good against a black paint job.. Now if I had a dif color G6 I don't think i would go for them

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks cheap...
Yeah that's the only thing that I am shying away from. Most people say going 40 Miles they blew off and had to add more Velcro

I like them!!! I'm gonna buy them just because my car is black and I'm sure they will look good against a black paint job.. Now if I had a dif color G6 I don't think i would go for them
I have to agree with you on that one. Black would like nice, since mine is Midnight Blue I would paint them or just not get them at all

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just buy the projector headlights! IMHO anything that velcro's on your car is something to stay away from!
Yeah your right haha, Just me living in canada and all, if I want to buy them off ebay or another on line site I get slammed with shipping or duties or w/e.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts