Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to what this might be and if there is any fix for it. It seems like my 2005 g6 gt which has 57000 miles might be lacking a little power on take of and may have some engine build up. Not sure whats going on.?

Also do the 05 g6 gt's for the most part have a less forgiving suspension? Seems like I can feel just about every bump on the road.

thanks

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Just curious to what this might be and if there is any fix for it. It seems like my 2005 g6 gt which has 57000 miles might be lacking a little power on take of and may have some engine build up. Not sure whats going on.?

Also do the 05 g6 gt's for the most part have a less forgiving suspension? Seems like I can feel just about every bump on the road.

thanks
Maybe a tune up?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I wouldn't run anything in my engine except oil, fuel and water. (Obviously in there right places)
How much? don't know, I do mine myself. You could call a good shop and ask but call a few and CHECK FOR REFERENCES!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.