Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, first time on the site and I'm hoping to get some answers if I could. I've noticed that sometimes when I'm in park I'm getting engine vibration and also occassionally when I am accelerating the car wants to vibrate as well. Any ideas what may be going on here?

·
Professional geek
433 Posts
Hey, first time on the site and I'm hoping to get some answers if I could. I've noticed that sometimes when I'm in park I'm getting engine vibration and also occassionally when I am accelerating the car wants to vibrate as well. Any ideas what may be going on here?
Could be a bad spark plug or wire, or contaminated fuel. Those would be the first I'd check.

~ MattInSoCal

·
newcomer
46 Posts
spark plugs could be it. but if the vibration is really bad, might be a really deep problem. if you also feel like there's power loss, it could be because not all the cylinders are working well. maybe the valves or even the ECU.

I don't know this for sure. I said this because it has happened to my older cars.

Anyways, I think you should be covered warranty wise (powertrain warranty at least). should go to to get it checked up, because it may go worse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.