Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Dang, I just wadded up my G6 in Bowlingreen KY. Guy made a left from the right lane so pass side front took the brunt of the blow. Insurance estimate is 4000. Good thing my wife couldn't get her door open, she would have stuffed his cell phone right up his nose....

·
Registered
216 Posts
:mad: When will people get it? I an so freakin tired of seeing someone with their head tilted to one side holding a cell phone, chatting away while driving, especially in stop & go city traffic with multiple lanes I've noticed that about 90% of cellphone drivers are alone, and at least 75% of them are women. Not bashing, just my personal observation. Like people are bored driving & so have to call someone to keep em company when they should be DRIVING! :mad:

:banghead: That's me, banging my head on the wall and feeling for you getting screwed over by an inconsiderate jerk. Glad it was just the car...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I feel that the whole human race is developing ADD or something like it because year by year more and more people are lugging around cellphones, hand held video games, and other electronic stuff. People can't seem to get by without playing with some kind of electronics. One time driving down the interstate I passed a guy and noticed he had his LAPTOP on the dashboard and he was using it! I wish I was a cop because I would have pulled him over and written him the fattest ticket possible. Imagine if he caused a car accident and killed someone, what would his excuse be?

So I know exactly where you're coming from mphred, people need to get a clue and put their phones down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts