Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this 06 GT coupe in June $9500 w/48k on the clock, leather heated seats, monsoon,adj pedals and what not. I happy with the car overall. I just think that it needs to be freshened up a bit. I looked at after market apearance kits and I like MPD's the best. So heres what I'm planning as money permits. At this point I've saved enough to buy the ground effects kit or ram airhood. I'm thinking the grnd effects kit first?? I learned to do all my own work includung paint. ( I condsider my self a hobbiest). I can't see paying someone to do work that I can do or learn to do and it's fun to do. Here's dome pics of my bimmer I did. http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/olds72/94 vert/

So heres my list of to dos:
1. MPD body kit
2. MPD ram air hood
3. Hammer head spoiler
4. 18" wheels (probably stock)
5. Exhaust
6. maybe dress up engine compartment?
7. Paint mirrors same as body color

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
In my opinion, the coupe NEEDS a spoiler. I would throw the hammerhead on it first. I just don't like the back end without a spoiler. Buts thats just my opinion.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I'm a Bimmer fan, there's a little twurp in my neighborhood that completely Ghetto'd his Bimmer. Kinda just makes me want to bitch slap him and ask WTF were you thinking, this ia a Bimmer not a Skylark.

I agree about the spoiler on your G6, looks like a little something back there is needed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my opinion, the coupe NEEDS a spoiler. I would throw the hammerhead on it first. I just don't like the back end without a spoiler. Buts thats just my opinion.
I agree it deffinately needs the spoiler. I'm looking for a hammerhead.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a Bimmer fan, there's a little twurp in my neighborhood that completely Ghetto'd his Bimmer. Kinda just makes me want to bitch slap him and ask WTF were you thinking, this ia a Bimmer not a Skylark.

I agree about the spoiler on your G6, looks like a little something back there is needed.
Definately don't want a bimmer to look like a ricer. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts