Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gsix_tuner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I just recieved/ installed my WAMS ECU and TCM, but now my car won't turn over! The battery was disconnected when I installed the parts. I sent off a quick email to the WAMS site but I have a date with the dealership to get my crank re-learn tomorrow. It wont help if I cant get there! Any suggestions?

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
If the key relearn doesn't work, we need a little more information than just "the car won't turn over."

·
Gsix_tuner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that described the situation pretty well. The key re-learn fixed the "turning over" issue right away. The engine light turned on, as expected. Went to the dealer to get a crank re-learn, it was cheaper than purchasing a dashhawk. 70 bucks later, I got my car back with a fully integrated WAMS tune. Car never felt better. Thanks again mitchd17 for the quick response. I had initially inquired about the crank re-learn for my car year but I hadent heard anything about the key re-learn. It wasnt brought up when i asked about the crank relearn.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm glad everything worked out. Love my WAMS tune. We're all here to help each other!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts