Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 06 G6 Sedan with the 6 disc changer installed. I would like to be able to listen to my iphone in the car since I have a 2 hr commute everyday. I have been looking around on this site and crutchfield trying to find a new radio. I noticed alot of people are installing the replacement info center by metra. I think it looks very ugly. Do I need that? The only thing I reason use the info center for now is fuel range and oil life but could always track that by my overal mileage. Will a double sized dash open radio fit? I have been looking at Pioneer FH-P8000BT. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has some pictures who could recomend any steros it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has anyone used the scosche unit? I would like to see what it looks like in the dash, anyone have pictures?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you like it? Doesn't look to bad from the picture, was it tough to install? What does it say on the screen? What does the button under enter do? Also what color does is light up the screen with, sorry to hit you with a million questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you end up installing the pioneer without the info center? I really want to do this because I think the info center is ugly too and I don't mind losing the features but will this work properly??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts